GT @ ND uniform speculation thread

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
First off, if you don't like Uni threads, I get it. Everyone knows you're annoyed

Looks like UA has this game circled, they even made a shirt:

lDsaeOy.png

https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/mens-notre-dame-vs-gt-t-shirt/pcid1286952-410?

I like UA products, too bad they put a stupid ND helmet on there. Anyway, think we'll see alternate uniforms for the game? Opinions, facts or wild speculation appreciated.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
I wouldn't be surprised if ND has some sort of wrinkle to their Uniform but I don't think Tech will have anything new. Just maybe the first game wearing the white helmets/pants.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
I am just shocked there has been no comments on the helmet colors shown on the shirt. Surely that is worth a couple hundred posts :) Guess too few people have seen this.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I was at Wal Mart the other day, and noticed UGA gear front and center in the clothing department. I looked closely and what did I see?! A Russell Athletics logo!!! Not only is Russell kicking us in the nards with their uninspired designs, now they're helping Enemy #1 proliferate crap all over the state. TBH, those UGA hoodie designs they had at Walmart for $20 looked a lot spiffier than anything I've seen for our GT gear that costs us like $75.

Et tu, Brute...