GT - ND postgame thread

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
There was a definite difference in talent, especially on the line of scrimmage. As the announcers said multiple times, I will remain optimistic as CGC continues to transform the roster and gets more stout on the line of scrimmage. Brighter days are ahead however patience is needed now.

238 yards of offense, much in garbage time. 1 touch down. The defense was not trashed but really could not stop them. Harvin is worn out. I guess 31-13 is better that 73-7 but we looked like we did not belong on the field with them today. Offense continue to be a giant problem. Good news, we don't lose next weekend.

JVTGT

Georgia Tech Fan
It wasn't bad. What do y'all think?
Saw some positives, but too much shooting yourself in the foot in all ways (offense, defense, coaching, special teams). If they can play cleaner they should win. The talent level wasn’t that far apart. Just failed to execute at times.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Clearly outplayed by a clearly better team. Defense made plays but largely wasn't consistent enough with them to translate it into stops. Offense predictably struggled against a very good defense but showed some flashes to build on.

This is basically the gameplan that people here called for after the Clemson game. Conservative and keep the score down even if you don't have a chance to win that way.

Lotta Booze

Ramblin' Wreck
Could've been a lot worse. The defense gave up a lot of yards but didn't do too bad considering how long they head to be on the field. And they scored as many points as the offense did. If you told me before the game that ND would end the game with 31 points I'd think that's pretty good.

Put the ball on the ground way too much. What are we running the option?

FG kicking is atrocious

Gotta find ways to get Gibbs the ball on the perimeter more consistently to keep drives going.

Sims had some opportunities with some deep balls and missed quite a few. Hit more of them and it's a different ball game

And credit to ND's defense. They are really good and made some great plays