GT - Miss St Orange Bowl

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
I love it as well. The stats say that Miss. St. will be a tougher match-up than Michigan St. However, I just believe that Michigan St. is a better coached team with a tough, smart, defense. I think we handle Miss. State in a close game. I could not say the same for Mich. St.

I don't believe the SEC is nearly as tough this year as it has been in years' past. I think the bowl games will prove that out.

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
Taking on a team in what many feel is the best division in all of CFB is huge for us. I think winning this game will be bigger for our national appeal and will set us up for success for years to come. JT and Darren Waller have 3 weeks to build some chemistry, our D has three weeks to to prepare for that tough rushing attack, and we all have 3 week to get our minds f'n right. This is our 2nd straight year taking on a team from Mississippi in a bowl game and with the way our guys have played all season I really like our chances.

GTAFD

GTsuperfan

Jolly Good Fellow
image.jpg

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I think Michigan State has the better D overall..better matchup IMO.

Offense is a different story.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Didn't realize how good the Mississippi State offense was...averaging the same per play as as we are.