GT / Miami Hype Video

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
That was awesome!! I think you used every positive play we had from last Thursday.

Agree it was awesome video, thanks!!! I'll stop surfing this morning since it was so positive.

As for the Clemson games, there were a lot more defensive highlights than in the video. Once again, we saw flashes of Mills. Hope he gets established on the dive early tomorrow.

"Gonna fight till we can't fight no more." That's what this team does. May not be the most talented, but we get the most effort from our talent ........ (unlike UGAg :whistle:).

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
That is a major difference between this year and last, last year it seemed we had no fight in us. We just rolled over and took it. This year I see a team to be proud of win or lose.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
That is a major difference between this year and last, last year it seemed we had no fight in us. We just rolled over and took it. This year I see a team to be proud of win or lose.

Sorry have to respectfully disagree about last year's team. I can see how what I wrote may have implied they didn't but it's not what I meant. I think they fought too and never gave up which is why we scored so many trash time points and the score looks closer than the game felt. So I'm still proud of both year's teams for fighting.

There's a big difference between want to and winning. Hopefully we win more this year. But the other team sort of wants to win usually too. (tic)

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
I saw mills' td live, but didn't realize how much he had to fight to get in the end zone. I am a big big fan of this kid. I think we can rely on him to get the tough yards today. And maybe break off a few long runs!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I saw mills' td live, but didn't realize how much he had to fight to get in the end zone. I am a big big fan of this kid. I think we can rely on him to get the tough yards today. And maybe break off a few long runs!

Watching that touchdown in slow motion, Mills reminded me a lot of John Riggins. He'd rather run through people than around them. Gotta love it. Mills doesn't have the upper end of Dwyer but should punish a lot of defenders like Laskey.