GT loses 3 assistant strength coaches (per ajc)

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
Absolutely - could not agree more.

The CGC culture of accountability and results does not work with the Paul Johnson culture of "just show up and you are good". So its only natural that players and coaches who are held to account choose to flee to less demanding environments. And if that explanation doesn't work for you, @Jacketman99 then maybe you should look in the mirror instead of blaming the current coaching staff.
🍳 ---> 🤓

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I'm scared to click the link. Somebody tell me if the #get-bak! coach got the ax.

:oops:
Nope, his upcoming bonus was the reason they all three had to go. Ain’t nobody got a body on the Get-Bak man™

let’s go!!!

For real though - sorry to see them go (especially Reed). Hope they all are happy in their move.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Glad to see these guys moving up. The real key is keeping Lew. He’ll find the energy guys to help hime out.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Absolutely - could not agree more.

The CGC culture of accountability and results does not work with the Paul Johnson culture of "just show up and you are good". So its only natural that players and coaches who are held to account choose to flee to less demanding environments. And if that explanation doesn't work for you, @Jacketman99 then maybe you should look in the mirror instead of blaming the current coaching staff.
I can see you were never on a debating team where you would be called out for stating outrageous opinion as logical fact. It is amusing -- and irritating -- that when players left Johnson's program he had "run them off". When they leave Collins' program -- in greater numbers I think but I am not sure -- it is because they are not willing to meet his "demanding environment", a fairy tale he created and encourages others to propagate. I am not close to the program but I seriously doubt it is more demanding than Johnson's was, or most other programs around the country might be. (Make no mistake. If you think college football is a sport, you are nuts. It is a business. That's it.) I just want Collins to win ... and shut up.

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
I can see you were never on a debating team where you would be called out for stating outrageous opinion as logical fact. It is amusing -- and irritating -- that when players left Johnson's program he had "run them off". When they leave Collins' program -- in greater numbers I think but I am not sure -- it is because they are not willing to meet his "demanding environment", a fairy tale he created and encourages others to propagate. I am not close to the program but I seriously doubt it is more demanding than Johnson's was, or most other programs around the country might be. (Make no mistake. If you think college football is a sport, you are nuts. It is a business. That's it.) I just want Collins to win ... and shut up.
Please share the link where Collins says someone left because if his demanding environment. I would like to see that for myself.

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck

Attachments

• 930612A5-5E96-4DBA-ABA3-84B1CC0A8C71.png
    930612A5-5E96-4DBA-ABA3-84B1CC0A8C71.png
    405.1 KB · Views: 22