GT Legend Dan Radakovich to be next Miami AD

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
Watch Clemson hire the Tech guy up there to replace him. So we’ll miss out next year when Todd and Geoff are gone. Sad.

slugboy

Staff member
So, Miami is offering to hire Mario Cristobal for a job that isn’t vacant?

Interesting approach down there

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
So, Miami is offering to hire Mario Cristobal for a job that isn’t vacant?

Interesting approach down there

there was an article yesterday that apparently their board of trustees is split down the middle on whether or not to keep Diaz and it sounds like Miami is more or less a big mess

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
He went to Miami on vacation and just thought, "Why the hell am I living in podunk, SC when I could be down here basking in the sun, sipping on a drink with an umbrella in it and admiring the local scenery". That and some additional cold hard cash makes it a no brainer.

100%. I know I would.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Wait - why would he leave Clemson?
What I have seen reported indicates that he makes between $800k and $1 million at Clemson. I saw a report that Miami has offered him $3 million. The money at Clemson is from articles when Clemson renewed his contract, so that is probably in the correct range. The $3 million was one reporter so I don't know if it is legitimate or not. Tripling your salary would be an incentive for most people to consider changing jobs.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
there was an article yesterday that apparently their board of trustees is split down the middle on whether or not to keep Diaz and it sounds like Miami is more or less a big mess
Who is running the Maimi program ? They are trying to hire Radakovich as AD and they are looking to hire a Head coach before they have an AD,

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
What I have seen reported indicates that he makes between $800k and $1 million at Clemson. I saw a report that Miami has offered him $3 million. The money at Clemson is from articles when Clemson renewed his contract, so that is probably in the correct range. The $3 million was one reporter so I don't know if it is legitimate or not. Tripling your salary would be an incentive for most people to consider changing jobs.
Cost of living adjustment.