GT Introduces 404 Tailgate

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Ate at the 404 Tailgate today. Total waste of money. Limited choices, $7.00 for "main dish", $2.00 for soft drink, $5.00 for beer. We stopped by Brittain Dining Hall afterwards, and the new manager there gave us a tour. We could have had a terrific bunch all-you-can-eat brunch buffet with beverage for $7.00. They will operate this (first time ever this year) for every remaining home game, including the Thursday night game. I will probably tailgate with my regular group for all but the Thursday night game, since, as far today, my group won't be doing a tailgate. But for the Thursday night game, I plan on going to Brittain, in spite of my bad memories of "Ptomaine Tavern" from when I was a student.
7 bucks and open to the public? I'M DOWN!!!

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
7 bucks and open to the public? I'M DOWN!!!

Yes. I am in supersize’s group, and we made a BIG mistake going to the 404 Tailgate. Brittain Hall is where it’s at...buffet...yesterday they had a salad bar, chicken and waffles, wings, biscuits, dessert bar...I can’t name all the stuff they had. Drinks included (non alcoholic of course). Inside, TV, air conditioning...it’s really a no brainer for $7. You can’t possibly tailgate for that price.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Yes. I am in supersize’s group, and we made a BIG mistake going to the 404 Tailgate. Brittain Hall is where it’s at...buffet...yesterday they had a salad bar, chicken and waffles, wings, biscuits, dessert bar...I can’t name all the stuff they had. Drinks included (non alcoholic of course). Inside, TV, air conditioning...it’s really a no brainer for $7. You can’t possibly tailgate for that price.
Were the TVs showing games?