GT injury report for Wofford

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
GEORGIA TECH INJURY REPORT (WOFFORD GAME)

PROBABLE

Gary Brown, OL (toe)

Anthony Harrell, LB (knee)

Terrell Lewis, DL (ankle)

OUT

Nick Brigham, OL (concussion)

Jalen Johnson, S (neck)

Chris Leggett, BB (hamstring)

Michael Preddy, OL (foot)

Rusty Scott, LB (ankle)

Brady Swilling, QB (hand)

Roderick Tyler, DB (ankle)

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer

PROBABLE

Gary Brown, OL (toe)

OUT

Jalen Johnson, S (neck)

Rusty Scott, LB (ankle)

It hurts with Swilling out because the D3 will likely play, maybe a lot, and that would mean a burned RS for Martensen or Jordan unless coach goes all the way with Thomas and Byerly. It is also a big missed opportunity for Swilling for PT. I would personally like to see Jordan RS this year (particularly with Ratliffe situation) and if desired Martensen RS next year.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
It hurts with Swilling out because the D3 will likely play, maybe a lot, and that would mean a burned RS for Martensen or Jordan unless coach goes all the way with Thomas and Byerly. It is also a big missed opportunity for Swilling for PT. I would personally like to see Jordan RS this year (particularly with Ratliffe situation) and if desired Martensen RS next year.

Danny, why do you call 1st, 2nd, and 3rd string, D1, D2 and D3? I don't think I've ever seen that outside of your posts. Is it otherwise common and I've just missed it? (I'm used to D1, D2, and D3 as referring to Divisions 1, 2 and 3)

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Danny, why do you call 1st, 2nd, and 3rd string, D1, D2 and D3? I don't think I've ever seen that outside of your posts. Is it otherwise common and I've just missed it? (I'm used to D1, D2, and D3 as referring to Divisions 1, 2 and 3)

I didn't invent it. I picked it up on this forum somewhere sometime. It just saves a lot of typing. I'm relatively new to posting and still learning the abbreviations, but I believe this has been used by others, including Eric.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer

PROBABLE

Gary Brown, OL (toe)

OUT

Jalen Johnson, S (neck)

Rusty Scott, LB (ankle)

I recall Preedy having offseason surgery on his foot. Is this related to his old injury or a new issue? I got the impression earlier in camp that Brown may play this year. Earlier this week I got the impression that Marshall would play this year. Is this either/or or both?

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Synjyn has taken snaps, too.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I recall Preedy having offseason surgery on his foot. Is this related to his old injury or a new issue? I got the impression earlier in camp that Brown may play this year. Earlier this week I got the impression that Marshall would play this year. Is this either/or or both?

Same injury.

Marshall likely will...Brown likely not.