GT Hoops New Faces Feature

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Really excited to see this guy play. I think that he surprises a lot of people with his level of play. Most people aren't counting on him to produce a whole lot, but I will be shocked if he doesn't average 12-14 ppg and 9 or 10 boards.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
My favorite player on the team, but I think that he will quickly become a fan favorite after a couple of monster dunks. Bottom line, when he gets into the lane, he is looking to finish with authority, and he plays defense. Last but not least, he plays with a lot of emotion out there. Look for him to play early and often.. I'll be surprised if he is not starting against the Dawgs.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Volleyball games were pretty awesome on Friday nights ahead of football games the next day. Crowds were always lively and our squad was pretty good at the time.

That Blue Magic comment... someone should've screened it better, but I can appreciate it.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I haven't read the article, but based on this picture I'm guessing that he doesn't like spiders.
His biggest fear is WAY better than that and I'm gonna leave that for you to find as a special surprise.

Ramblingon

Ramblin' Wreck