GT Hoops General Topics

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
He’s only transferred once. I guess that makes him deserving of adoration. He was a big miss for this program. Great scorer
Didn’t he transfer twice? He was at Duke and Memphis before USC, wasn’t he? Or didn’t he ever go to Duke? Not sure why I was thinking he did.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
2023-24 Roster Build:

-Ebenezer Dowuona, Sr.(has a 5th year available, too). Center/PF-Low Post
-Kowacie Reeves, Jr. (2G)
-Lance Terry, Sr.-5th yr.
-Kyle Sturdivant, Sr.-5th yr.
-Dallan Coleman, Jr.
-Jalon Moore, Jr.
-Miles Kelly, Jr.
-Brayden Daniels(WO)
-Emmer Nichols(WO)

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
2023-24 Roster Build:

-Dallan Coleman, Jr.
-Jalon Moore, Jr.
-Miles Kelly, Jr.
-Brayden Daniels(WO)
-Emmer Nichols(WO)
Shaping up nicely. I’m eager to see what happens in the front court because it’s pretty slim pickings right now. Yetna is still out there and if we are going to play 5 out he could be worth a look. Robbie Beran would obviously be ideal

Some others:

Amari Kelly from UNCW
Moussa Cisse from Oklahoma State

GoJacketsInRaleigh

Ramblin' Wreck
2023-24 Roster Build:

-Dallan Coleman, Jr.
-Jalon Moore, Jr.
-Miles Kelly, Jr.
-Brayden Daniels(WO)
-Emmer Nichols(WO)
Need one more guard and at least one more big preferably two

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Players don't have to survive 4 years of Georgia Tech anymore. This new NIL reality should be very kind to us IF we pony up the NIL money. If donors fronted the money to buy out Pastner after this season, surely the money must be there to purchase some of these Jesse Edwards-types. The crappy students won't mind struggling through survey of calculus for enough $$$. That's all it will take to make consistent NC2A Tournaments as Pastner called them. Mizzou has been much better at this than we have; word is they might land Matthew Cleveland too.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
CJP with a couple of wild recruiting stories, as well as some we've heard before. He also plans on learning how to use Twitter and gave out his email address.

Was his tenure bumpy and was it time for a change? Yes to both.

Was he a really likable, good dude? Also yes.

reckrider

Jolly Good Fellow
CJP with a couple of wild recruiting stories, as well as some we've heard before. He also plans on learning how to use Twitter and gave out his email address.

Was his tenure bumpy and was it time for a change? Yes to both.

Was he a really likable, good dude? Also yes.

If not against the rules, could you share his email address? I wanted to wish him well. He always responded to my emails to his GT account. Very gracious person.

majorQ9

Jolly Good Fellow
Anyone take a look at their basketball season ticket invoice? Mine increased 59% for next season. The Tech Fund alone went from $100 a seat to $225 a seat.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Anyone take a look at their basketball season ticket invoice? Mine increased 59% for next season. The Tech Fund alone went from $100 a seat to $225 a seat.
I think mine was up $100 total. Don't think my ticket price changed and I think Tech Fund was up $50/ticket.

Still a bargain and the ACC home schedule looks stacked with upper end teams, including UNC & dook.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I’m looking at the pricing side by side year to year and I can’t figure out where you’re getting a 59% increase from. Did you include a parking pass or WBB seats in your calculation by accident?

My seats went up a little but it’s the price of new investments in the program. It could be a hot ticket by December and I still find the price to be a bargain value-wise with how much I enjoy being in McCamish.

majorQ9

Jolly Good Fellow
Going through my history. I must have had some kind of discount on my first ticket that got taken off, can live with that.
Still trying to understand how the Tech fund jumped from $100 a seat to $225 a seat.

Sec 105
YearFirst TicketSecond TicketTech FundTotal
2022-2023$158.43$335$200$693.43
2023-2024$325$325$450$1,100
Increase YOY105%-3%125%59%

No other add-ons either year