GT Hoops General Topics

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I thought Cole played well towards the end of last season. Sucks to have lost him...he would have easily been a 30+ minute a game guy for us this season.

It seems like he found a situation where he's "the man" for his team now. I can't fault him...and I hope he continues to do well. Has always been a great GT rep during his time here.

I'd also like to add, I'm pretty confident in saying his time spend under Reveno and Pastner is showing itself now in his production at his new school.

slugboy

Staff member
If Cole were here, I think he'd be a serviceable 5, and Moses would play 4. I still think we would have lost to FSU, but I think we'd have beaten Georgia State.

slugboy

Staff member
Does this mean we can get a 5 right now and have him eligible to play this season ? Wishful thinking.
While it’s not going to happen, you could have a player enroll for the Spring semester and possibly be eligible to play the back half of the season. Last year for example, Usher was ineligible his first semester but eligible the second, and played then.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
FYI if anyone is looking for the replica throwback shorts we're wearing this season. @RyanS12 @Peacone36

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
FYI if anyone is looking for the replica throwback shorts we're wearing this season. @RyanS12 @Peacone36

Got em. And the 1990 pair too. Want to get the practice shorts but 55$ for those is a bit much.

Deleted member 2897

This came up on my timeline from 3 years ago today. :ROFLMAO:

gt_pitt.jpg

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
#3 (and easily better than #2)

It amazes me how we could never beat NC State..... And the only reason Jones dunk gets any love is because he did pushups after.....
To me, Jerome Lanes dunk is by far the most disrespectful dunk I have ever seen! Even more than Vince in the Olympics. To rim the rim off on someone is insane! I would just walk off the court if that happened to me. lol