GT Hoops General Topics

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
I think the deadline o withdraw is May 31, but could be wrong on that. Assume he is just doing this to get feedback on his game and areas he needs to focus on

slugboy

Staff member
Patrick Suddes got brought on to help with football recruiting, and his name keeps popping up there. I'm wondering if he's also helping or could help on the basketball side.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
Patrick Suddes got brought on to help with football recruiting, and his name keeps popping up there. I'm wondering if he's also helping or could help on the basketball side.

Saw where Jeezy is at football practice. If Jeezy represents the juice around football, who would be at basketball practice? Kenny Rogers, maybe.

jpilgrim6

Georgia Tech Fan
Not wanting to bring the CPJ drama to the basketball board, but with all the hype around the football program now with it's "swag" and "cool" factor, do you think that helps with basketball recruiting? Obviously the athletes (football and basketball) talk with each other at their high schools, so I would think there would be some hype carry over between sports.

Probably doesn't make a huge factor, as it's still up to Pastner to convince the kids to come. But it's gotta help right?

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Not wanting to bring the CPJ drama to the basketball board, but with all the hype around the football program now with it's "swag" and "cool" factor, do you think that helps with basketball recruiting? Obviously the athletes (football and basketball) talk with each other at their high schools, so I would think there would be some hype carry over between sports.

Probably doesn't make a huge factor, as it's still up to Pastner to convince the kids to come. But it's gotta help right?

I think it will.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Good article...tiny correction should be made-“Pastner will start his third season at Georgia Tech.”

Coming up on season four, in reality.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Will Bynum & Anthony Morrow, BIG3 co-captains for the same squad.

Side note: lot of sauce in these rosters

1556851937618-png.161829