GT Golf outing

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Hey, it’s that time of year again to plan the annual golf outing. Let me know if you want to play. For those who are new we get together each year and golf a round somewhere in metro Atlanta. Need suggestions on dates and courses. We generally play the weekend before the first game of the season but that’s not set in stone.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
If I still lived in Atlanta I would love to play. Being in Orlando and having 2 young children makes it difficult!
Go to a 2nd hand shop, buy a 9-7-5 and putter & have the shafts cut down and regripped. Your kids will love it.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Update for everyone! Please let me know if you have someone coming with you that I don’t know about and or if you have someone specific you would like to play with. Here’s the details below. Excited to see everyone soon!

Bears Best August 13th 9:30AM shotgun start $85 includes range balls.

If y’all want Waffle House there is one close by I believe can’t remember which one everyone went to last year.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
So some details

August 13th
Bears Best Atlanta
9:30 AM
$85

Please let me know if you want to join or confirm with me you will be there if you haven’t already. Also if you have a plus 1 I need to know that as well! Hope to see a lot of y’all out there.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I had my surgery three weeks ago...a little earlier but my surgeon had an opening. Unfortunately, I'm still not good enough.

Thanks for doing this. It's a thankless job but your effort is appreciated.
Looking for you to get better and be ready for next year!