GT Giving Away Shirt With Red And Black For vs. Clemson

Secret_AznMan

Georgia Tech Fan
DyrE2ncXgAEoe9h.jpg:large

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
Call me crazy, but I'd prefer red and black for a game against Clemson rather than "tones of purple" and "looks orange to me"...

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Not sure why it says ballroom on the back of the shorts. I thought you'd want that in the front of the shorts.... sorry

The jerseys look cool, if you don't like the shirt don't keep it. Cross promotion is what gets sidewalk fans and locals interested in the team. Winning does more IMO, but don't turn this into a red and black debate

Deleted member 2897

I like it and I also like when we can come together and celebrate the adversities that the black community went through to become equal citizens only about 50 years ago..... (civil rights movement) I wont go to deep cause I don't want to offend people, but **** YEAH man I like it.

People forget that the current African Americans growing up and entering the workforce are the first free generation EVER. Their parents can still tell them what it was like under Jim Crow. Their grandparents probably told them about lynchings.

Atlanta is a vibrant and diverse city. Unlike really any (I travel a lot on business), you see all kinds of people dressed to the 9s in business attire walking the streets during the day. I've been in high level executive meetings where I was the only white guy in the room. Georgia Tech was the first school in the south to voluntarily desegregate. Thousands of students rallied to fight for it.

Our country has a checkered past, but Georgia Tech and Atlanta have a lot to be proud of.

tbglover

Ramblin' Wreck
Not sure why it says ballroom on the back of the shorts. I thought you'd want that in the front of the shorts.... sorry

The jerseys look cool, if you don't like the shirt don't keep it. Cross promotion is what gets sidewalk fans and locals interested in the team. Winning does more IMO, but don't turn this into a red and black debate
The shirt appears to only be for students for the Clemson game. They're giving it to more than just students at the women's game later tomorrow.