GT getting a transfer

GTBillyJosh

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m wondering what would make him as an OT destined to start want to transfer from a pro-style offense in the BIG 12(10?) to us? Perhaps he was home sick.

But what I am DEFINITELY wondering about is how GTBilly “guessed” that correctly…

I have my sources...

...and by that I mean I saw Eason's name as the title of a thread on another site's insider's board (don't have access to it though). A quick google search told me he fit the profile perfectly.

By the way - thanks for the info Eric. Can't say enough how great the site and information you provide is.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Now all the transfer Gods owe us is a QB (for Vad/Ty Griffin), 2 promising DLs (for Akins/Robbins), and a stud BB (for Custis).

How many walk-ons does GT have to sacrifice at the altar of the Shaft to make that happen?

No walk-ons, just a potential all-ACC PF. I'd say we got another raw deal from your transfer gods. :rage:

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Oy...I saw that.

Transfers are starting to get ridiculous.

BTW...my transfer gods only apply to football.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Didn't the NCAA just change the hardship process (basically disallowing all of them)? When does that go into effect?
Standy by for the special GT clause to be invoked. NCAA will assume wrongdoing on staff's part. All GT hardship cases will be automatically denied and a penalty of a 2 year bowl ban and loss of 4 scholarships posed for any student athlete considering transferring to GT.