GT getting a transfer

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
I doubt its Wiggins because I think GT and uga both have clauses that athletes cannot transfer to either school. I doubt it is someone from ACC bc those schools wouldnt usually let a player transfer to another ACC school. Maybe its a SEC player? Sounds like its a talent upgrade, so it could be possible. Just thinking a loud here haha

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I doubt its Wiggins because I think GT and uga both have clauses that athletes cannot transfer to either school. I doubt it is someone from ACC bc those schools wouldnt usually let a player transfer to another ACC school. Maybe its a SEC player? Sounds like its a talent upgrade, so it could be possible. Just thinking a loud here haha

I was being facetious about Wiggins, however, I don't think there are rules precluding transferring from UGA to GT or vice versa. It would fall under the coach's stipulation to not allow transfers to schools on the upcoming schedule but that's a coach decision not a rule IIUC.

ramblinwreck1378

Ramblin' Wreck
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he an early enrollee? If so, guy's already got 2 springs under his belt - will have 3 by the time he's a RS Soph and eligible to play. Granted two of those springs were in a different system, but it can't hurt.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Wow I can't even find anything on him leaving TCU.

Me either, but a really good source at GT told me this. I wouldn't post it unless it was someone I really trusted.

Guess I'm putting my rep on the line with this one! Haha.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Now all the transfer Gods owe us is a QB (for Vad/Ty Griffin), 2 promising DLs (for Akins/Robbins), and a stud BB (for Custis).

How many walk-ons does GT have to sacrifice at the altar of the Shaft to make that happen?