GT Gameday App - Quiet Volume

gtduck

Georgia Tech Fan
I was out of town this past weekend and listened to the entire game on my phone through the gameday app. I had the volume turned up all the way on my phone, but it was really hard to hear (and I swear got quieter as the game went on). Am I crazy? Anyone else have this problem? I've noticed it's quiet in my car when I've tried streaming it, but i can just turn my car volume up and so it's not much of a problem. Any suggestions for this weekend (once again will be out with the family and unable to catch the game on TV).

I was out of town this past weekend and listened to the entire game on my phone through the gameday app. I had the volume turned up all the way on my phone, but it was really hard to hear (and I swear got quieter as the game went on). Am I crazy? Anyone else have this problem? I've noticed it's quiet in my car when I've tried streaming it, but i can just turn my car volume up and so it's not much of a problem. Any suggestions for this weekend (once again will be out with the family and unable to catch the game on TV).
I have had this problem for 3 years, and still nothing has been done about it. On the call-in show this week, even on my computer, the sound was way too low. This is the first time I have had the problem using my computer.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I tried using the TuneIn app in an attempt to listen to the game and I could not hear at full volume. The TuneIn app probably uses the same broadcast as the Game Day app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk