GT-FSU Tickets

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Anybody know when single game tickets may be available? Everything on stub hub is $150 right now. Trying to make one of my two games for the year. Probably only be one this year I got too many weddings to go to. I don't understand people getting married during football season (I'm rambling now.)

Animal02

Banned
Anybody know when single game tickets may be available? Everything on stub hub is $150 right now. Trying to make one of my two games for the year. Probably only be one this year I got too many weddings to go to. I don't understand people getting married during football season (I'm rambling now.)
Is the alumni association holding any for homecoming packages? They used to do that.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Don't know if $150 per is good or bad news, but I lean toward good. There was a time not so long ago that those tickets might have gone for $50 tops, depending on seating.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Paid $200 for row 14 sect 111. That was after fees and taxes, but can't argue with the team driving prices up because that's a good sign.