GT/FSU Ireland 2024

GT33

Helluva Engineer
I highly recommend going to Ireland. We went the first time in 2009 and fell in love with it. We went a week early in 2016 and rented a castle, (which I claimed for Georgia Tech), about 18 miles north of Galway on the west coast of Ireland. It was a great, great vacation and the Irish people are very hospitable and welcoming. You don't need a travel agent, if you stay in Dublin you're 2 - 3 hours, by train, away to any point in Ireland. Ireland was very affordable. The Aviva Stadium venue is terrific. If you can go, do not pass up the opportunity.......
View attachment 14202
Ok man, you win the coolest dude with that pic. How do you rent an entire damn castle? That's some serious **** right there!

CEB

Helluva Engineer
1680062248396.png
I can hear this picture...
“I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!”
You did... Be honest... :ROFLMAO:

That’s sooo dang cool!

Lexjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
1680139718946.png

gorcone

Georgia Tech Fan
So I need to find tickets that are not in the GT or FSU sections because my brother and his wife (both FSU) will be joining me any wife (UGA) in the stadium. Anybody know how to accomplish this? I sent email to Aer Lingus and have not had a response.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
So I need to find tickets that are not in the GT or FSU sections because my brother and his wife (both FSU) will be joining me any wife (UGA) in the stadium. Anybody know how to accomplish this? I sent email to Aer Lingus and have not had a response.
If you’re attending with 2 FSU fans and a Georgia fan, just buy the tickets you want and tell them what section they’re in. :D