GT Football TV Schedule rest of year

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck
What’s the selection order for TV slots? In the past this game has usually been ESPN noon kick—dawgs as a playoff contender have Media pull in late November

LibertyTurns

Banned
What’s the selection order for TV slots? In the past this game has usually been ESPN noon kick—dawgs as a playoff contender have Media pull in late November
Nobody gives a crap about the mutts outside of Georgia and a portion of FL, SC, TN & AL. They’re in our backyard so they get a lot of attention. If you lived damn near anywhere else, nobody even mentions them. If it wasn’t for the random moron who recently found some hat in Walmart, you wouldn’t see a mutt fan anywhere where I live. I live over 500 miles away & besides the FL schools always see OhSt, Mich, OU, some Clemp, UNC, Duke, Barn, Bammer & UT fans and yes we even have a fair amount of GT fans down here. We talk football all the time and nobody mentions mutt at all except when one of those teams are playing them. They’re just a freaking joke, but they happen to be our joke.

Novajacket

Jolly Good Fellow
It sucks as viewers, but all the ACC schools need ACC Network to be a success. We are already way behind and behind on revenues, compared to the other conferences. When these networks go full streaming is when we will see which conference has the real dedicated fans.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
No but that's just based on it being a home game for us, Alabama Auburn will be CBS game of the week. Sec network will get either fsu florida or Kentucky Louisville because those are played at sec stadiums. ESPN will pick the rest.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Instead of that you should just cancel cable. Problem solved.
I wish I had the courage but all that is available at the push of a few buttons on the remote is too easy. We’ve been trying to cancel for a few contracts now and I seem to default to what’s easy.