GT football event at Braves

JacketGirl

Jolly Good Fellow
Fun event last night - the players who were there were very impressive. I was particularly impressed by the fact that they immediately approached he fans after the event was formally over and thanked us for our support - they didn't sit to the side and wait to be approached. Great group of guys and per JT - "Next year will be different. I promise". Well done event, GT!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Sure seems like Atlanta is a big plus for gtaa as well as hill and graduates! Hope we keep doing more like this.

Glad to hear about this via swarm.

Hopec it is on ramblin wrek = the official web page. I have stopped looking for football stuff on it.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
I agree with all you said. Good event, the 3 who spoke were very impressive, and the players spent a lot of time at the end speaking to fans ( and seemed to have a good time doing it). We spoke to Brandon for a little while too. He's a class act and will be missed. He said he he will be staying in Atlanta and finished the presentation with THWG.

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Had a great time at the game until the 11th inning. The dinner was a nice gesture; but wish there would have been more GT emphasis during the game itself...a few seconds blip while I was in line to get water was a let down. Love the hat, though!