GT - Elon prediction thread

prifle2

Jolly Good Fellow
49-0 at the half. Defense gets 4 three and outs in the first half...after that clear the bench. Play 3rd string across the board and I wont care what the final score shows..

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
70-3 a la GT-Presybterian 2012 but with an upgraded offense

Yeah, I had forgotten what happened in that game. We had 5 possessions in the FIRST QUARTER and only scored on 3 of them. We then only got a field goal for three possessions in the 2nd Quarter

SecretAgentBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
56-7. We won't go any higher, cause the third stringers will be in, and CPJ is not big on running up the score. We'll get all excited about a shut-out and then be disappointed when the second team gives up an easy one in the 4th quarter.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Our third string QB and backs are significantly better than Elon (Not necessarily true every year). Byerly, Snoddy, Perkins, et. al. The WR's will be walk-ons, but are still capable. the line will be interesting, but by then, our fresh bodies will be going against their best, tired. I think we eclipse 70 just because they can't stop us. I don't think Byerly will pass much, but I think his group may score as much as either of the other two.