GT Defense

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Juanyeh was great 2 years ago. I'm just hoping he returns to form as the season progresses. Tariq is solid and I think he has a lot of potential, specifically the physical tools, he just needs to put it all together.
I mean he’s a Senior, when is it going to happen?

TechBurn

Jolly Good Fellow
The Georgia - Auburn game was played in Columbus for a number of years,,, Half the town were War Eagle, the other half were Bulldogs,,, Businesses were decorated in one color or the other, red and black or orange and blue,,,Columbus is fairly close to Auburn, on the Alabama line,,,,

Last edited:

alagold

Helluva Engineer
The Georgia - Auburn game was played in Columbus for a number of years,,, Half the town were War Eagle, the other half were Bulldogs,,, Businesses were decorated in one color or the other, red and black or orange and blue,,,Columbus is fairly close to Auburn, on the Alabama line,,,,
yep, we had the game until '59 I believe--Columbus hi school played in that Muni stadium and actually had 18k at a game in '63

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Regarding folks who say UNC isn't any good this year- what is your evidence? That we easily beat them? Show a little pride and excitement in our guy's accomplishments. No one else has routed UNC this year.
Quoted this, because I can only click "like" once. Heck, I am even going to like this comment, just as a second, nay third "like" of your comment good friend.

Edit to add, someone like this for me please - I can't like my own post.. Which I totally get Mods, but c'mon man - give the people a double like ;0 hahaha

goldfella

Georgia Tech Fan
Regarding folks who say UNC isn't any good this year- what is your evidence? That we easily beat them? Show a little pride and excitement in our guy's accomplishments. No one else has routed UNC this year.
I definitely said that UNCheat was waaaayyy overrated, but I don't deny that they should be a good team and have as much talent (or more) than anyone in the ACC not named Klimpson. As much as I dislike the Tarholes, I hope they make us look really good the rest of the year (aside from losing to NCSU- as a grad student there and a Pack fan, I can't advocate for that).