GT D Stats

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Defense looked great. I know Roofs first game was a shutout as well but I was really impressed with the Secondary. I know I talked up the secondary all offseason but I think they will be even better than I predicted.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
yeah it was alcorn in 2015 too, and we gave up 4.06 YPP

In 2015 we were up 48-0 at the half. We had surrendered 2.22 YPP during the first half. The second half, as well as the end of the first half, saw CPJ and CTR playing a lot of the second and third string. This year our starters played a whole lot more of the game, most likely to get them more time to adjust to CNWs system at game speeds.

slugboy

Staff member
In 2015 we were up 48-0 at the half. We had surrendered 2.22 YPP during the first half. The second half, as well as the end of the first half, saw CPJ and CTR playing a lot of the second and third string. This year our starters played a whole lot more of the game, most likely to get them more time to adjust to CNWs system at game speeds.

On defense, I thought we rotated a lot of second and third string players through the first half and the rest of the game—just a rotation instead of swapping an entire lineup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT_EE78

Banned
Obviously the coaching gods have taken notice cuz the coaches poll now has us in that coveted position "others receiving votes". since we only got one maybe that should be "others receiving vote"