GT @ Cuse Tonight, 7pm

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
We've had some flat out lucky a** bounces all night, but I'll take 'em. Cuse is snakebit.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Great passing by Miller and Carter all night. Can't say it enough. Clutch free throws by Golden - I'm certainly not his biggest proponent but he came through when it mattered.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
That is the first time in 5 years I've been this pumped up during a GT game! Huge game for Daniel. It's a damn shame for all his work he will never play in a post season tournament.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Great win. This will help in the off season. BG needed something positive after the slow bleed we have had. My neighbor watched the game and was all pumped up. (He went to Navy but likes GT.)

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
That is the first time in 5 years I've been this pumped up during a GT game! Huge game for Daniel. It's a damn shame for all his work he will never play in a post season tournament.
We're winning ACC tournament. Leggggoooo

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Great passing by Miller and Carter all night. Can't say it enough. Clutch free throws by Golden - I'm certainly not his biggest proponent but he came through when it mattered.

I've always thought Miller was one of the best passing big men in the nation.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Living in michigan, no more than 10 min from michigan states campus I know a lot about CBG. My uncle is close to there program ( He coached Magic Johnson in high school ) BG is a great guy and everybody up here loves him. It's a shame he just can't get it turned around at GT. Hopefully this win is what it takes to get things going in the right direction but I swear I thought the same almost a year ago too.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
This will forever be the year of what could have been. Injuries killed a legit tournament team. I'll take our token big win, nc state 2 years ago and Miami last year, glad we got one.

How good is Robert Carter going to be next year?

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The one night I end up with a client event... spent it tracking the score all night. ABout to watch highlights, then replay. Here's CBG post-game comments.