GT @ Clem's Son tonite at 8

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Title says it all.

Clem looks improved this year so this is certainly a dangerous game. I've not seen any definitive word on BBCarter's availability tonight. Hope we can play solid ball and keep fighting.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Haven't won at Littlejohn since 04-05 and CBG hasn't beat them while at GT...

Am I the only one who thinks of this guy when I hear their arena name?

Lil-Jon-Crunk-Aint-Dead-Chain.jpg

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
if we can pull this one out tonite. something to be said about the 7 man rotation ala bc. with deep teams we will fold as the game goes on but with lesser teams maybe we have enough firepower to compete.

maybe what this team needs is shorter bench which allows for more continuity.

just an observation. i could be wrong. heh.

Midlands Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Little John is a house of horrors for Tech. I have sat at s*it hole too many times and watched Tech snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I hope Tech goes in there tonight a lights them up.

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
This game is so bad, might be the worst game I've seen all year and thats saying something. Just awful.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
We're missing like 4 from our rotation and our best remaining player is having a bad game. What's Clem's excuse?

ASURAMS07

Jolly Good Fellow
Corey is horrible. He refuses to take ANY shots period. How can you play major college basketball and be afraid to take ANY shot. I can't wait for Travis to come back and the freshman coming in so Corey can ride the pine or transfer.