GT - BYU game thread

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
This sucks. I'm drafting up a disaster-recovery plan as we speak. How long till CPJ gets fired? Is he on the hot seat now or do we give him the season?

GTFan62

Jolly Good Fellow
Where was this defense the first half? Our o-line can't block. I've never seen a QB sacked so much from lack of protection.

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
This sucks. I'm drafting up a disaster-recovery plan as we speak. How long till CPJ gets fired? Is he on the hot seat now or do we give him the season?

There are about 10 million reasons why I think he sticks around one more year. Unfortunately.

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Will be a fight for a bowl game now...we have Syracuse, UVA and Pitt who are the three most likely wins for us. Won't be easy.

Don't want to lose the bowl streak.

Remember that UVA beat this BYU team in the opening game of the year. Combine that with the Charlottesville curse and it might be a tough fight to win that one.

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
For a second I thought I was still over on ESPN watching Johnny Football but then I realized it was just ole #5

Kmag

Jolly Good Fellow
We just look poorly coached, all the way around. Put a poor coached team on the field with below average to average talent and the losses will pile up.