GT Bob comes through again, bless him...

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I love GT Bob! I can do my own Longestday and stop, rewind, slow mo and analyze our O.

Just watched our first drive and Trey Klock was the unsung hero. He had two key blocks on the two long runs, both in space against DB's. That is why we go after athletic tackles in this offense. You go boy! Jeune had big blocks on those runs, as well.

(* on the one play that got blown up in the backfield, our Lwr missed the safety completely or that might have gone to the house, too. Not to pick on him, per se, but to point out how critical it is for each guy to execute his assignment.)

Last edited:

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
Glad to be of service, but don't thank me... I'm just a dude with a computer. The boys that won the game deserve our thanks and praise!

Thanks Bob! I did not get to see the game in south Alabama because my in laws don't have SEC network but have enjoyed watching and replaying every second of this win. I really appreciate you and the guys on the team. Ya'll made us proud.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Thank you! I'll watch soon.

I had to watch the first half on a cell phone with no volume in the ATL airport. The restaurants outside of TSA didn't have SEC Network. Then the second half I listened to on radio driving home.

Just not the same. So I get home and can't find on SEC Network except at certain times .......

So thank you! It will be much more pleasant watching and knowing the outcome than listening and get that old disemboweling feeling.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Thx bob....this is the only game I've gone back to watch replay of. I was so blitzed at game I forgot some of what went down

Watching the much aligned mutt Oline blow our Dline off the ball was sobering. Took all out run blitzes crashing the box to stop their run game. Am I crazy or were the calls on D pretty damn good? I think they were mixed up really well actually but I know the Roof haters will give no credit.