GT @ BC

LibertyTurns

Banned
We win today. Back to .500 in conference. I say we go 8-10 in conference, pick off 2 ACCT wins and make a run in the NIT again.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Maybe people were distracted by how soon baseball season is.

(y)(y)(y) I know I am. Actually I will work this afternoon during the GT/BC game and watch the game on replay .... I really think we can / should win. But our past road performance is a fact that can't be ignored in establishing the spread until it changes.

For baseball, 12 days and counting down! God I hope we have a good team this year and our Field of Dreams isn't ...... abandoned.

GT_EE78

Banned
We win today. Back to .500 in conference. I say we go 8-10 in conference, pick off 2 ACCT wins and make a run in the NIT again.
I think so too. and it's pretty much a must-win to have any chance of finishing at .500 acc which would sure be nice to see CJP continue with some year over year positive trend.

Deleted member 2897

Man, BC is 6-11 from 3PT and they suck. Why does every team seem to have career days from behind the arc against us? We play good defense, we just never seem to get any luck in that regard. Up by 8 at half time, but if BC was just shooting their average percentage from there, we'd be up by nearly 14.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Man, BC is 6-11 from 3PT and they suck. Why does every team seem to have career days from behind the arc against us? We play good defense, we just never seem to get any luck in that regard. Up by 8 at half time, but if BC was just shooting their average percentage from there, we'd be up by nearly 14.
Yeah. They don't have the highest scoring backcourt with two high %age 3pt shooters or anything.

Deleted member 2897

Yeah. They don't have the highest scoring backcourt with two high %age 3pt shooters or anything.

They do, but those 2 guys only shoot in the low 40% range. Which is great, but BC is shooting 50% as a team. 9-18 now. Ridiculous.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
They do, but those 2 guys only shoot in the low 40% range. Which is great, but BC is shooting 50% as a team. 9-18 now. Ridiculous.
When their shooters are that good, it's not a stretch for them to go off like this on any given day. There's a reason BC was favored.

Deleted member 2897

We are the worst team I have ever seen vs the 3

Yea, that’s the thing about basketball - people can just throw crap up and it can go in. We saw that against Wofford, Clemson, etc. 10-20 now. Insane. We should be up 10 points. We are the only team that can shoot 55% from the field, make significantly more baskets than the other team, yet lose.

Deleted member 2897

We are 1 point away from having all 6 players in double figures. We made it to the NCAA Finals before with that formula.

Deleted member 2897

OT. Crazy. Totally outplayed them and probably should have won by 8 or more.