GT Baseball Tailgating

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
Hi everybody!

I am planning to tailgate with a fairly large group for the Georgia Tech Baseball game this Saturday and was wondering if anybody knows the policy for providing alcohol? It's a work event and will certainly not be rowdy, but I'm not sure if similar rules apply for Baseball as do Football.

Any help is appreciated!

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
I can tell you that there's no alcohol permit at The Rusty - C. If it were, you'll have a bunch of alcoholics there drinking..if not at any events.;):ROFLMAO:

As far as tailgating, it's okay like any kind of game. Rules are still the same as any sporting event.

All I can say is "Cheer's" and root us on to victory

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Isn't this an area where "don't ask, don't tell" applies?

I'm thinking about going to a weekend UVa game. I met the UVa baseball fans last year at a football tailgate @UVa and they were the nicest people around (both before and after the game). Tailgating can be a great idea with this weather.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Isn't this an area where "don't ask, don't tell" applies?

I'm thinking about going to a weekend UVa game. I met the UVa baseball fans last year at a football tailgate @UVa and they were the nicest people around (both before and after the game). Tailgating can be a great idea with this weather.
Yeah, but if you tailgate with UVa alum, you'll be drinking Zima.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Drinking malbec now, your point?:D
I have no problem with a good red. I'm a big, bold cab man, myself. I like good English pale ales, Scotch and American single malts. However, I draw the line at a clearmalt designed to attract women who aren't "beer" drinkers. It's the wine cooler of beer!!!!!

Now, with your malbec, are you wearing a white sweater draped over your shoulders, with the sleeves tucked together? If so, turn in your man-card and drink all the zima you want.:woot::woot:(y)

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
Thanks for the replies everybody! Seems like we'll be okay. I've tried to get a hold of GT, but they haven't been too responsive.

Anyways, Go Jackets!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I have no problem with a good red. I'm a big, bold cab man, myself. I like good English pale ales, Scotch and American single malts. However, I draw the line at a clearmalt designed to attract women who aren't "beer" drinkers. It's the wine cooler of beer!!!!!

Now, with your malbec, are you wearing a white sweater draped over your shoulders, with the sleeves tucked together? If so, turn in your man-card and drink all the zima you want.:woot::woot:(y)

As to the fashion police question, just wearing sandals (sometimes), jeans and a fairly clean printed t shirt....... I learned in Italy that you could tell the difference between a rich Italian and a poor Italian by how clean their t-shirts were when they sat in their balcone at night. So drinking a nice red outside takes me back to my pre-teen days in Italy ......