GT Band

waveprof

Georgia Tech Fan
Sorry we said no to y'all bringing the Ramblin' Wreck (in fairness, we already have two track marks on the turf and don't need more, still would have liked to have seen it).

Do any of you know if your band is coming?!? Lots of people asking about that around here, so I thought I'd ask y'all

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
It appears that they are flying rather than going by bus so it will probably only be a pep bad (not full uniform, won't march).

DCSS

Ramblin' Wreck
Sorry we said no to y'all bringing the Ramblin' Wreck (in fairness, we already have two track marks on the turf and don't need more, still would have liked to have seen it).

Do any of you know if your band is coming?!? Lots of people asking about that around here, so I thought I'd ask y'all

No Ramblin Wreck? It's not like a Model A Ford can do donuts on your field.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Waveprof, I hope Tulane's full band is ready to play. I went to see Tech play at Boston College once and they just had their travel pep band like Sarrick mentions. But they BLEW the whole BC band out of the stadium, I couldn't believe the lungs in that pep band. I went to that game with a friend who was in band in high school and at her college and I asked her if she noticed that the Tech pep band was really rocking it. She said, "yeah, BC's band is getting owned." :)

It was really amusing though.