GT - Alabama A&M prediction thread

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
56-9 GT. Look for a lot of fine tuning. Starters play for the first half. Some reserves that could have a big day: Bostic, JT on offense and Lynn Griffin on defense.

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
I read on another site that the reason that Sims and Smelter were returning against CU because the kicker was kicking knuckle balls and low liners that are hard to feild and they are our best hands guys. Another reason Jamea wasnt returning was because they were trying to keep him fresh to keep up with Clemsons WR's...plus Lynn had the head injury.

Leonard Larramore

Jolly Good Fellow
I read on another site that the reason that Sims and Smelter were returning against CU because the kicker was kicking knuckle balls and low liners that are hard to feild and they are our best hands guys. Another reason Jamea wasnt returning was because they were trying to keep him fresh to keep up with Clemsons WR's...plus Lynn had the head injury.
I read the same thing.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
With all the a-backs we have on the roster it's a shame none of them can return kicks. Andrews looked great on the one chance he got. Bostic and Snoddy (is he hurt?) have to be able to contribute here, no?

SoCal_GT_Fan

Jolly Good Fellow
My guess (or what I hope for) is that Byerly gets the majority of the snaps and gets plenty of reps (hopefully the whole second half).

Come away with the W (of course) and with no injuries. We sort of have an important game coming up in a little over a week.