GT & ACC WBB 2021-2022

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Look for “Lo“ to “go,“ #15 in tonight’s WNBA Draft. 7 pm ESPN.
Forecasting the Dream to take Howard #1 and Cubaj at 15(if the other 11 teams pass).

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
If Coach Nell gets Maya Watts and Jordan Schrecker(2025), we are going to change from G.T. YellowJackets to GT Hoopers in three years.
She made 4 straight three’s from the hash mark. No defending that shot.

She will look great in a Georgia Tech uniform.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
The Dream want to go young, and they’ve been doing just that in this off-season.
Unless Lo goes lower, how could Atlanta pass on her. She worked tirelessly on her shot this year(I sat next to a WNBA scout during one of our games and he acknowledged that very same opinion). Not that our offense did her any favors this past season. I’m going to wait and see if they pass at 15. I’ll be surprised.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I really didn’t see the Dream taking Naz Hillmon at #15. Thought she said over the weekend she was returning to Michigan to be the “one.”

The Liberty needed a big, and they grabbed a really good first rounder. Although, it’s a good sign they went to the trouble to trade with Seattle for Lorella. Certainly, room on their roster for two posts, should she make the cut.

tsrich

Ramblin' Wreck
I really didn’t see the Dream taking Naz Hillmon at #15. Thought she said over the weekend she was returning to Michigan to be the “one.”

The Liberty needed a big, and they grabbed a really good first rounder. Although, it’s a good sign they went to the trouble to trade with Seattle for Lorella. Certainly, room on their roster for two posts, should she make the cut.
With the way she plays defense and rebounds, she should be able to find a role.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Make that #43 ESPNW/HoopGurlz for Jackson.

2022 (1)Commits & (4)Signees:
-Raeven Boswell G 5-11 Lake Travis High School | Austin, Tx.(Signed, Nov. 10, 2021)
-Tonie Morgan PG 5-10 Florida H.S./ Tallahassee, Fla.(Signed, Nov. 10, 2021)
- Inés Noguero Outeiral 2G 6-0 Siglo/ Pedreguer-Gijon, Spain
- Kara Dunn 2G-SF 6-1 Mt. Paran School/ Kennesaw, Ga.(Signed, Nov. 11, 2021)
-Bianca Jackson 2G-PG 5-11 Brewbaker Tech Magnet/Montgomery, Ala.(5th yr Sr)