GT & ACC WBB 2021-2022

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Only 6 players. Starters plus Carter, Harrison.
Cards w/ everyone including two burger gals off the pines.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I was there. Heck of an effort. Louisville subbed 4 some times and pressed. We just wore down at the end . Not certain why the GT players did not make the game, bur that’s part of a season. Gutsy play.
At the last timeout you could see Cubaj was gassed. I think Love was the only starter who saw the bench and it was a tough physical game. We should all be proud of these women and the effort they spend on the court.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket

Her Aunt, Megan, played for Coach Aggie at GT….

Matt Harpring and his wife Amanda, who is a physician, have five children: the first son Luke Matthew and second daughter Kate Eileen, Robert, and Matthew who both currently go to St.Martins episcopal school.(b. January 2008).[8] Harpring mentioned on the Utah Jazz broadcast that he enjoys The Office. (Utah vs. Dallas, October 28, 2018).[9]

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Very quick release, looks to get her spots, and is a very good shooter. You can tell she has taken 10,000 of those types of shots in practice. She will be a very high PPG scorer at the college level.
She is not blazing fast and this is a part of her that will greatly improve when she gets to GT. Clearly though, her court awareness and quickness make up for her lack of speed. And, I stated above, she is death as a shooter. If she stays injury free I can see her averaging 20 ppg as a freshman. There just are not many players who can shoot from outside like she does.