GT & ACC WBB 2021-2022

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Corina Carter has left UVA.

Baylor is building back up under new coach(formerly of the Atlanta Dream), Nikki Colleen. Top-40 ranked Ysabella Fontleroy, 6-1 W, Kickapoo HS (Springfield, MO), has announced her commitment to Baylor WBB, their second 2022 commit, joining forward/center Kyla Abraham(GT recruit); other finalists: Arizona, Arkansas, Texas Tech, Virginia Tech

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Zaria Johnson (6-0 SO wing, Houston, TX) has entered her name into the portal, leaving UVA WBB.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
2023, PG/2G, GT evaluating…..

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
GT with a previous offer to 2022 WBB prospect Acacia Hayes, 5-7 PG, Riverdale HS (Murfreesboro, TN), who has announced her commitment to Western Kentucky. Her sisters all played D1.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Fletcher is out for the season (medical reasons) but is expected back for the 22-23 season.
I saw that and wondered if that is possible since she graduated and elected to return for her plus season. But, 2017-18 was her true freshman season. I assume she's in grad school. I just hope whatever the medical issue is not serious.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I saw that and wondered if that is possible since she graduated and elected to return for her plus season. But, 2017-18 was her true freshman season. I assume she's in grad school. I just hope whatever the medical issue is not serious.
She is taking Grad. Courses. It doesn’t matter how many degrees you get as a S.A., but the key is having the athletic eligibility remaining. With a Medical R/S, the NCAA has to allow that specific year left(if she wants to take it, and indications are positive for such).

Prayers going out to her.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Kierra will make a sensational “extra Coach” on the bench this season. Her toughness, knowledge of the game, will really help Raeven Boswell next year, too.

So pumped about them getting to play together. Fletcher was instrumental in Boswell’s recruitment and they have become fast friends. Boswell is my sleeper for next year. She’s super underrated. Our Texas ASGR friend, absolutely loves what he has witnessed in person. Some of her film/video is in the previous thread.

Signing Day starts one week from today. Here’s a tribute to K.F. as a leader….

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Thought my two GT ACC friends who are North Carolinians, and others might have some interest in a Top-20 ranked 2022 WBB prospect Indya Nivar, 5-10 CG, from Apex Friendship HS (NC), is down to NC State and Stanford, having dropped North Carolina.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Thought my two GT ACC friends who are North Carolinians, and others might have some interest in a Top-20 ranked 2022 WBB prospect Indya Nivar, 5-10 CG, from Apex Friendship HS (NC), is down to NC State and Stanford, having dropped North Carolina.
I hope she likes Palo Alto more than she likes Raleigh.

GoJacketsInRaleigh

Ramblin' Wreck
I've watched her workout several times at a local gym. My contact there thinks she's going to Stanford but he was unwilling to book it just more of a strong gut feeling. We will see