GT (-8) vs. Ga Southern

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Jackets are currently 8 point favorites at home vs. Ga Southern.

Other lines:
  • Duke @ Louisville (-29)
  • VT (-17) @ Syracuse
  • North Carolina @ Miami (-7)
  • Pittsburgh (-5) @ UVA
  • Vandy @ Georgia, TBD

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Jackets are currently 8 point favorites at home vs. Ga Southern.

Other lines:
  • Duke @ Louisville (-29)
  • VT (-17) @ Syracuse
  • North Carolina @ Miami (-7)
  • Pittsburgh (-5) @ UVA
  • Vandy @ Georgia, TBD
Louisville wins 63-28
VT wins 35-17
Miami wins 38-28
Pitt wins 35-24
Georgia 20-10

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, I'm not sure Southern is very good this year...they were much better last time they came in here. Probably going to be a blowout.

Jmonty71

Banned
I think it's a relatively low scoring game. GA Southern does not have a great offense, but they are pretty good on the defensive side. Good enough to give us fits, I think. I think we win, but by maybe 3 points. GT 23 GS 20. It will be lowest score allowed the rest of the season by Roof.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Their offense may not be performing well but let's not forget Upshaw, Ellinson, Brieda and Ramsby were all here in 2014 and were their major playmakers in that game against us. All of them are still there and you never know when they could go off.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I think it's a relatively low scoring game. GA Southern does not have a great offense, but they are pretty good on the defensive side. Good enough to give us fits, I think. I think we win, but by maybe 3 points. GT 23 GS 20. It will be lowest score allowed the rest of the season by Roof.

Now you're just being silly, Ark State ran them off the field. Ark State put up 525 of O despite 5 TOs, game was NOWHERE near as close as the score alone would suggest. Are you saying Ark State has a better O than Tech?

Jmonty71

Banned
Now you're just being silly, Ark State ran them off the field. Ark State put up 525 of O despite 5 TOs, game was NOWHERE near as close as the score alone would suggest. Are you saying Ark State has a better O than Tech?
Depends on how our offense plays. Some games, we haven't looked great, at all.