GT (+8.5) vs. North Carolina #UNCvsGT

herb

Helluva Engineer
The line seems to have settled in for the most part at +10, but the O/U continues to go down. Now at 48.5

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
At times are offense moved the ball against a good defense at Temple. We had a fumble at the goalline and a James Graham endzone interception when we were in the red zone.
UNC has a Freshman QB that has shown inconsistency ... while I'm not predicting victory, I don't understand just writing this game off ??

gt02

Ramblin' Wreck
I think we make a better showing than last week. Plus we should hopefully see stuff start clicking a little bit. I think we cover spread. the o/u is crazy though.

TheFlyest

Ramblin' Wreck
After reading and watching some film, I don’t see GT winning this game. Matter of fact it could get ugly. There OLine is massive and will be able to get push and protect, it’s gonna be a lot of one on one in the secondary. The defense will have their hands full.

For this game not to get ugly the offense will have to move the ball and score.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
That's not how I read that article. What I read was a coach who won't allow his players to not take the game seriously.

Sorry, I was saying it seems the players aren’t/weren’t. But Mack seems to be trying to fix it before the game.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
After reading and watching some film, I don’t see GT winning this game. Matter of fact it could get ugly. There OLine is massive and will be able to get push and protect, it’s gonna be a lot of one on one in the secondary. The defense will have their hands full.

For this game not to get ugly the offense will have to move the ball and score.
Well said.
Cgc said virtually the same ccx thing about needing targeted but disguised pressure. I fear their rb carter will shred our lb who are late and take bad angles

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
If there is one team I want to stick it to ( outside of ugag ) it's NC. Those" holier than thou" A holes will be over confident and I really think Tech will squeek out a W! If we lay an egg, I will just have to deal with it unfortunately >