GT (-8.5) vs. Duke

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Jackets opened as 8.5 point favorites for Homecoming.

Watch line movements here

Other games for comparison:
  • VT (-4.5) @ Pitt (Thurs night)
  • App State (-3) @ Ga Southern (Thurs night)
  • Boston College @ NC State (-15.5)
  • Louisville (-26) @ UVA
  • Clemson (-3) @ FSU
  • Miami @ Notre Dame (-1)
  • Georgia vs. Florida (-7)

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
What is going on with Free Shoes? That is a volatile team right there. FSU fans have no idea what they will get, week in and week out. Losing by 30 to Climpsum or winning by 10 would have about the same probability.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
What is going on with Free Shoes? That is a volatile team right there. FSU fans have no idea what they will get, week in and week out. Losing by 30 to Climpsum or winning by 10 would have about the same probability.

Sounds familiar.

Smdh, for us it's with Duke.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I'd like to see VT keep wining til we get there. But Pitt won't be easy at home.
I'm not sure how we are giving 8 points, but maybe that's a good sign.
Agree that the one which jumps out is ND favored. Must be counting on Miami to not play well on the road.
I think Florida is more than a touchdown better than Georgia this year.
I think Clem will embarrass the Seminoles..

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Our game is already down to GT (-7). Actually thought the line would be closer to GT (-4) due to recent history in the series.

I'm actually most surprised by the BC/NCSt. spread.

Open to suggestions about what we do with @JacketFromUGA this week. I've heard enough.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Our game is already down to GT (-7). Actually thought the line would be closer to GT (-4) due to recent history in the series.

I'm actually most surprised by the BC/NCSt. spread.

Open to suggestions about what we do with @JacketFromUGA this week. I've heard enough.

Depends on whether you are projecting the NCSU team that played Clemson or the one that got its panties handed to it at Louisville in a hangover game

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
If you were my kid, we would be heading to the bathroom to find as nasty a tasting bar of soap that I could get my hands on. I think I've got an old half-used bar of LAVA with the pumice still in it as well as some auto grease from my last brake job.
If I were you're kid you'd be flabbergasted I didn't cheer for the school you paid a lot of money in tuition for.

At least my dad is.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If you were my kid and wanted to go to UGA, you would be doing it on your own dime.

JacketFromUGA, I am just joking. Obviously, you are always welcome as a Jacket fan and you can root for whoever you choose on any weekend you want. I just wish you wouldn't tell me about it. It's kind of like crossing the streams of those weapons in "Ghostbusters". Every molecule in space explodes at the speed of light.