GT (+8.0) vs. #10 Virginia Tech

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

bos

Helluva Engineer
Lost on a bank shot 3 pointer. What a horrible way to finish the game. It's like the team got nervous and decided to throw the game. Banks missed an easy lay up, Alston didn't want to take the last shot so threw it away. Wow, could have won this one.

Virginia Tech did not deserve that victory. Shamefull.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
If a single other person than Jose and AD laced up their shoes tonight, we would have won that. VT couldn’t have played worse.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
3 missed layups by Banks, at least 2 missed front ends of 1 and 1's by Devoe, Alston throw away at end of game =heart breaking loss.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I feel physically ill. Not a good loss. Missed 1-1, missed layup, opponent banked three point, and then we can’t even put up a shot with 25 seconds. :vomit:

2ndgenjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I only saw the last 5 minutes, but Alston brought them back. Yall critique him but he was aggressive with the ball. IMO on the last meaningful possession Devoe should have kept the ball on the side and tried to make a play instead of passively giving it off to Brandon. What did you expect him to do at that point? If he had a forced a shot there would have been complaints about that. The youngsters need to grow up....and the Jose unforced step out didn't help before that.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Seems like we haven’t had a clue what to do wig 30 seconds on the clock for like 15 years. We always just pass the ball around until time runs out.

It’s just crazy to me...run a set for the first 10-12 seconds, but then you gotta get the ball in a guard’s hands with 15 seconds left and just let him decide the outcome.