GT (-34) vs. The Citadel

bigsands

Jolly Good Fellow
45 - 10 is about right.

I think the spread is fair.

If we don’t dominate every phase of the game, then we are in real trouble.

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm upset I won't get to watch the GT game because it isn't on TV for me and it's on the ACCNX which is available to those who have a subscription to the ACCN so they can watch it online, but I don't have that subscription.

I was really excited to see how we played this game.

1939hotmagic

Jolly Good Fellow
It's not worth anything. It was against Towson.

Towson is a top-10 FCS squad, not some Alcorn State/MEAC bottom-dweller of the FCS -- so yes, that 300 yards was worth something .

Tech's offense hasn't yet shown enough yet to reasonably count on a ton of points against much of anyone, including a competitive FCS opponent such as The Citadel. Given that The Citadel managed a 10-10 tie at halftime with Alabama last year (before the Tide woke up and rolled), I doubt they'll be awed by Tech. Until Tech proves otherwise, Tech has no business overlooking any opponent.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I'm upset I won't get to watch the GT game because it isn't on TV for me and it's on the ACCNX which is available to those who have a subscription to the ACCN so they can watch it online, but I don't have that subscription.

I was really excited to see how we played this game.

YouTube TV is free for 21 days. Sign up and cancel immediately

stech81

Helluva Engineer
It's not on the ACCN where I live, I get the Furman at VT game. It says the GT game is on the ACCNX which is some extra thing the ACC offers if you have a subscription to the ACCN.
I live in woodstock ga have u verse and don't get accn but here it showing it will be on FSSEDH which is our channel 1729 pretty sure that is fox sports south and I guess the E Is for extra