GT (+3) vs. ND

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Much rather be an Underdog going on the road with that same type of Edge we had vs uga and VT last year. When we were picked to lose we played to win, instead of playing not to lose (How we played against Puke last year) id much rather have my team trying to prove a point Saturday then putting pressure on themselves because everyone in the country is expecting a W.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Yes all this underdog point spread bull crap does not mean diddly. We just need to go up there and keep playing like we been playing and all Jackets will be smiling when the sun sets next Saturday evening.

Go Jackets!

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
ya'll....don't get vegas, if you think they draw all lines on making the match even....

there are sucker bets. If they pull a gt plus 3 line...and all the money goes to gt...which its doing...they sucker betted the public to GT and when ND wins they make a killing. This is how vegas works. NOW, am I saying that is what is happening now? no not necessarily, but lines like this, that moves that quick...it is a thought that hits my mind....especially after a QB injured making the lines even more unpredictable....

anyway...just an idea; and when you gamble watch for these sucker bets with quick line moves.....it happens a ton.