GT 2016 Roster and Spring Depth Chart

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
I put this PDF attachment together for kicks and giggles. Just wanted to get you guys and gals to weigh in on it and let me know what I need to edit.

Attachments

• GT 2016-2017 Roster & Depth Chart.pdf
    443 KB · Views: 647

TechnicalPossum

Ramblin' Wreck
I put this PDF attachment together for kicks and giggles. Just wanted to get you guys and gals to weigh in on it and let me know what I need to edit.
Any way to remove the highlighting?

Brandon Adams is a DT not OL.

Stargel left the team.

Also, I can see Braun and Adams in the 2-deep.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
On offense I see CGrffin at LG instead of Marshall, A back is going to be fun to watch, Cottrell won't be back until fall. Keep an eye out for Benson here. B Back, all the bodies are healthy!

On defense, keep an eye on S.Morgan on the interior. Don't go to sleep on DWalker in the secondary.

furant

Jolly Good Fellow
Looks good. I made some similar guesses. I also added the PWOs to the roster: Alan Bussoletti, Jay Harris, Chet Lagod, Joseph Macrina, Mark Rew, Shea Underwood, Tyler Vernon, Bryce Vickers. Hopefully they can crack into the depth chart. I also added Josh White, though I'm not really sure if he's in or not. And dare you pick a number for Demetris Robertson?

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I'm guessing Bryan to LG with Griffin taking his place at OT. I don't see Whitehead beating out Simmons at DE. I also think Cotrell starts at AB, MLD moves back to BB and redshirts, and Leggett beats out MM as the starter at BB (not that that matters much; we'll have two people playing regularly there, I bet). Other then that, OK. I guess. For the present. Until we find out who's actually playing where. And when we find out who's benefited most from the off-season work. And about a gazillion other things.

Like I say, I sure am glad I don't have to figure this out.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Scott Morgan and Trent Sellers will also be on the 3 deep (if I didn't miss them), and Scott might compete for 2deep.

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
Any way to remove the highlighting?

Brandon Adams is a DT not OL.

Stargel left the team.

Also, I can see Braun and Adams in the 2-deep.

I thought the same on BA. But on signing day it listed him on ramblinwreck.com as an OL.

I thought Stargel had left but couldn't remember.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I have it in a table inWord. But it won't allow me to upload it. Suggestions?

If you copy the table into Excel, then you can copy it from Excel as a picture. If you paste the picture into another word file, you can then copy and paste it directly into a swarm post.

There might be ways to skip a step, but that works. As it stands, I eventually got to my computer and saw your work, but having the table in the post makes it easier to see on my phone.

RLR

Jolly Good Fellow
We have such a glut of offensive skill positions. I think we should seriously consider moving Campbell to safety, Lynn Griffin back to DB, Jalen Johnson back to S, and Marcus Allen to LB. If not all of these moves, then maybe a couple.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
We have such a glut of offensive skill positions. I think we should seriously consider moving Campbell to safety, Lynn Griffin back to DB, Jalen Johnson back to S, and Marcus Allen to LB. If not all of these moves, then maybe a couple.

CC already at FS per another thread the other day.

RLR

Jolly Good Fellow
I liked what I saw from L Griffin at AB in the later games.

I did too. Talented athlete and a different body type from most of our other ABs.

If Campbell is already moved to safety, I'm pleased. Campbell + AJ Gray seem like they'd make an awesome combo for the next 3 years. As someone else mentioned, Dorian Walker could also be in play. I've heard great things about his ability from ppl close to the team.

On paper, our two CBs look good (stars, height, weight). Big fan of the Austin twins too. I guess that leaves Griffin, Marvin, and kagawa. How do ya'll feel about them? to be honest, I only recall seeing Griffin in action last year, namely getting ejected for targeting.