GT (+17) vs Georgia #GTvsUGA

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Their D-line is nothing like Clemson's. They're closer to Miami on defense. Good, but not historic. We should be able to move the ball and put up some points if we play sharp- 'Good Tech'. I think we're going to need TO's power more than TQM's dancing to move the ball.

They are going to score points. We need to grind the clock, limit possessions, stick with them punch for punch, and steal some possessions. The coin flip, special teams, [SEC] officials and luck of the bounce will weigh heavily on the outcome.

I give us 1 chance in 4.

I hate to be the tin-foil hat wearer. But the SEC cannot afford for uGA to lose. Their officials are going to be even more biased than normal. The new blocking rule hasn't hurt us much this year. But I'm afraid their definition of "5 yards downfield" might be 'anywhere on the field' on 3rd down.

I agree with you. I think we see a lot of calls go for the dwags today. Probably more cut block calls today then we have seen all year. I think they will keep it close but to only have the dwags win by 10 or so. Too much politics in sports these days.