Other ACC spreads:
  • Virginia (-4) @ Virginia Tech
  • Pittsburgh @ Miami (-5.5)
  • Wake Forest @ Duke (-12.5)
  • NC State (-6) @ North Carolina
  • Kentucky (-18.5) @ Louisville
  • South Carolina @ Clemson (-25.5)
  • Florida (-3) @ Florida State
Syracuse @ Boston College is TBD pending medical info on QB Dungey.

Bowl implications everywhere.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Clemson beat us 49 - 21 in a regulation game of 60 minutes. I’m pretty confident that Tech-UGA will have 60 minutes, too.

OTOH, I no longer watch college FB outside of our games. Do you believe that this year's version of Uga is on par with Clemson? I ask this because they seem to have beaten the same middle of the road type teams that we have beaten without the losses to Duke, Uva and Pitt that we suffered through. Do they have a quzaity win on their resume? I ask this in all honesty (and ignorance as well).

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
OTOH, I no longer watch college FB outside of our games. Do you believe that this year's version of Uga is on par with Clemson? I ask this because they seem to have beaten the same middle of the road type teams that we have beaten without the losses to Duke, Uva and Pitt that we suffered through. Do they have a quzaity win on their resume? I ask this in all honesty (and ignorance as well).
Alabama and Clemson would curb stomp UGAG

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

Uga isn’t as good as Clemson. I’d peg Clemson as 10-14 point favorites over the mutts. Kentucky and UF are the mutts best wins. Both UK and UF would feel very at home in the ACC coastal imo. Mutts best both fairly handily.

Just 2 cents from a dumb fan so take it with a grain of salt.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
There is a distinct possibility we might not stop them at all. Just saying.

whiskey, do you watch them...or is this speculation based on perception/rankings/etc. i just don't see that they have beaten a quality opponent this year. Of course, I could be wrong as i don't watch them or anyone not wearing white& gold (& blue sometimes!;))

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
whiskey, do you watch them...or is this speculation based on perception/rankings/etc. i just don't see that they have beaten a quality opponent this year. Of course, I could be wrong as i don't watch them or anyone not wearing white& gold (& blue sometimes!;))

woops, just saw your post ^. Please ignore.

UpperNorth

Jolly Good Fellow
They’ve only beaten good, average, and bad teams in the regular season for 2 years, nobody great, but they usually win easy, and when teams do hang around they pull away in the second half. Florida had a chance to make plays early and didn’t make them. Our best chance would be to make those plays, build an early lead and then somehow hold them off. Gonna be a tall task Saturday but that’s why they play the games.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I don't think UGa is a world beater...I was in Baton Rouge and saw them look pedestrian against a solid (but unspectacular) LSU team.

But, they are more talented than us...by a pretty wide margin. Turnovers and (believe it or not) Special Teams might be key for us to stay in this game.....