GT (-10) at UVA

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
A bit high but I think we cover. I see it at 7.5 by next Saturday. Miami will jump to 3. Same with FSU, maybe up to 3.5/4. Clemson will be closer to 10 and UGA up to 24. If I had to play those lines today I'd take us -10, VT +1.5, FSU-2.5 and SC +22

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I watched the game at a local bar so needless to say I started drinking more as the game went on. I seemed to have missed the injury to Benson. What was it and any word on the severity?

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
I think we can beat VT, but coach needs to use this game with Clemson as a calling card to use a big body like MJ at QB to get downhill against their D line.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
Either Hokies win by double digits or Canes win a squeaker.
Clemson beats NC State by 10-14
I think Cuse beats FSU.
Gamecocks lose by 2 TDs against Georgia. Dogs get late TD run to put it away

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Either Hokies win by double digits or Canes win a squeaker.
Clemson beats NC State by 10-14
I think Cuse beats FSU.
Gamecocks lose by 2 TDs against Georgia. Dogs get late TD run to put it away

Canes win because they have a horseshoe implanted this year. Why should their luck stop now? I'm rooting for VT to win the Coastal for the first time. But most of the teams I root for lose.
Clemson beats NC State but closer than expected with NC State short passing game.
FSU disbands football program before the game. Funds to lacrosse. But FSU loses anyway.
UGAg wins by 14+. They are in the business of winning big to make the playoffs. That'll work till they play us and Bama.