CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
GT opens as 10.5 pt favorites per vegasinsider.com
upload_2014-8-31_14-48-43.png

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Well, after my defensive review it might go back down again, lol. You give me too much credit.
Im just hoping our pass coverage is better than previous years. Weve been picked apart using soft coverages with our DBs. I wish Roof would play bump n run coverage... especially if we have zero pass rush. Cant give teams the short 10 yard passes and crossing routes all day. This is when I miss Tenutas aggressive style of D. Im cautiously optimistic until proven otherwise. I am glad our young guys are getting valuable experience this season. I hate to project... But If we progress well this year...next year could be alot of fun.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Im just hoping our pass coverage is better than previous years. Weve been picked apart using soft coverages with our DBs. I wish Roof would play bump n run coverage... especially if we have zero pass rush. Cant give teams the short 10 yard passes and crossing routes all day. This is when I miss Tenutas aggressive style of D. Im cautiously optimistic until proven otherwise. I am glad our young guys are getting valuable experience this season. I hate to project... But If we progress well this year...next year could be alot of fun.

It really is a catch 22. If we BnR with no pass rush, opposing QBs would dropping bombs all day long. The soft zone at least shrinks the field/windows and allow our suppose strength, our back 7, to rally to catches made in front of them for short gains or even pass break ups .

JCTNJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I have 1 ticket available for Tulane, one of our:( foursome dropped out. $50 takes it, in section 125 row Y. Still planning to cheer hard, drink my whiskey clear, and enjoy the Big Easy......I am hearing a lot of GT fans making the trip. Should be fun!

Atomic Jacket

Banned
I agree with this point spread. I'm going to say Tech will beat Tulane by 7 to 13 points.

Of course, last week Tech underperformed even the low end of my prediction by 5 points, so who knows?