Greta Van Susteren is hard up for a job

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Greta Van Susteren is hard up for a job. She now works for the Voice Of America which isn't any better than MSNBC

https://www.voanews.com/z/5382
Did not know she had joined VOA. Thanks for the heads up.
VOA, being a federal gov't agency, reflects the administration under which it currently serves. The Sec of State, now Pompeo, is always a member of the Board.

I would think she would find the VOA a personally gratifying experience. Audience is over 200 plus million scattered around the world.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Did not know she had joined VOA. Thanks for the heads up.
VOA, being a federal gov't agency, reflects the administration under which it currently serves. The Sec of State, now Pompeo, is always a member of the Board.

I would think she would find the VOA a personally gratifying experience. Audience is over 200 plus million scattered around the world.
VOA is extremely Anti-President Trump with the way they report things and the way they present certain stories. There is an Anti-President Trump bias at VOA.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2897

VOA is extremely Anti-President Trump with the way they report things and the way they present certain stories. There is an Anti-President Trump bias at VOA.

Frankly if I wanted the rest of the world to have a good impression of us, I’d probably use the exact opposite language that Trump uses. I might even have a show that translates Trump-isms.