Great article on Football and other sports

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Good article, a lot of print devoted to a Tech booster. But I would like to see the legal brief (out line of the lawsuit) before I jump on the bandwagon. Tech Booster v NCAA isn't going to get much traction. But, add in several (20+) P5 and most of G5 teams as part of a class action lawsuit and the lights will really come on at that point.

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Good article, a lot of print devoted to a Tech booster. But I would like to see the legal brief (out line of the lawsuit) before I jump on the bandwagon. Tech Booster v NCAA isn't going to get much traction. But, add in several (20+) P5 and most of G5 teams as part of a class action lawsuit and the lights will really come on at that point.

Small caveat, but it wouldn't be tech booster v. NCAA but instead him helping to fund GT v. NCAA.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer

Doing something like this alone would be foolish. Got to have other schools involved.