Grantland ACC Preview

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Not that outrageous. And, yes, I expect that a lot of coaches out there are thinking the same thing. Because in an equal division (where in the name of all that's Holy did this writer get the idea that Clempson would be able to overcome their O loses from last year?) we really do have a good chance to win. All it would take is for JT to suddenly turn into Keenan Reynolds. I bet he's been thinking about that.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Eh, it's a middle heavy division at the moment. It was the powerhouse of the two divisions not that long ago when FSU was still down and Clemson couldn't get their crap together. Hopefully we can claw and pinch our way to the top.
Keep the metaphor in play; I like that.

DTGT

Ramblin' Wreck
The imagery of Paul Johnson standing atop a pile of pummeled crabs and holding a 2x4 with a nail in it made me chuckle.
fark_EXjRJvJsQdvs_GFlR7PeN9OM7qs.png

Eh, it's a middle heavy division at the moment. It was the powerhouse of the two divisions not that long ago when FSU was still down and Clemson couldn't get their crap together. Hopefully we can claw and pinch our way to the top.
Clemson and FSU could be the keys to our success. If we could beat Clemson (big if) and then both of them annihilate Coastal opponents in crossover games, it would really help.

jchens_GT

Ramblin' Wreck
Clemson and FSU could be the keys to our success. If we could beat Clemson (big if) and then both of them annihilate Coastal opponents in crossover games, it would really help.
Good point. A win over Clemson would be huge in terms of the Coastal if we are taking care of business elsewhere. We've gotta get a big win this season if we want to be relevant.