Gotsis done.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
http://www.myajc.com/news/sports/co...rnallink_referralbox_free-to-premium-referral

Well damn this sucks. Has been referred to in other threads but I thought it deserved its own. Smelter last year and Gitsus this year. The injury bug keeps bighting.

I really enjoyed watching Adam grow as a player. Guy has a high motor and gives his all every play. An absolute joy to watch and Tech was very fortunate to land him. Thank you Gotsis for all you did and for creating so many great memories.

Prayers to him on any surgery and rehab. Hope to see him on Sunday's starting next year.

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck

More seriously. I REALLY hope we get to see this guy play DE at the next level to the best of his abilities. I'm thinking someone will get a late-round steal given his attitude and work ethic. I expect a full recovery.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I had been holding out hope that maybe all the preliminary talk was misinformed. What chance we had in the next three games has taken a huge hit. The only disruptive player on the defensive line gone. Impotent offense, impotent defense. Oh well. It seems somehow to fit the pattern of the year.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
This season just can't end soon enough! I'm almost glad we'll probably miss a bowl because those extra practices/games would probably end with Justin and KeShun injured for all of next season based on our luck so far. Only saving grace of this year will be a win over the Dwags to get Richt fired and send them to 5-7.
Good luck on the recovery Adam, you were a beast in your time on the Flats and you always left it all out on the field. I have no doubt you'll leave a mark in the NFL.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
.. wish the rumor hadn't been true.

Wishing him a speedy recovery and the opportunity to make some Top 5 DT $'s in the NFL.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
With just 3 DT (I don't think they will burn a RS) what do y'all think about moving one of the bigger DE inside like Rod

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
What about moving someone from the OL to DL? I could see someone like Gary Brown moving to the defensive side.
I think the problem with that is they wouldn't know the line calls and would get out of the rush lanes. That hurt us on one of the qb runs in the UNC game. They were running et stunt and they both ran to the same side and left a huge hole for the qb